Wednesday 26 November 2008

Treasures from Pat Part II


To continue on what I received from Pat. She must have heard I love to make things and I love brooches/pins. She included this DIY beaded pin kit which I am itching to do. I may bring it on my vacation. Isn’t the design just lovely? Another item is this lace studded with Swarovski crystals. It could be made into a lovely choker or bracelet or used in a CQ project. I have yet to decide. With this, in the little pack, was 3 pairs or beautiful toggle clasps. That would also go into either necklaces or bracelets.


Gorgeous silk ribbons in purple and green, hand dyed by Pat. Loads to stitch with and to practice my silk ribbon embroidery flowers and leaves on a lovely background of Thai silk.

Last but not least, two packets of cocoa raspberry for me and AAA to enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely giftees! You are one lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely things Pat has sent you! She must be a wonderful person. Wish I had some of that cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat is a wonderful person. She is very thoughtful and generous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, I am glad you are enjoying your treats. You are such a lovely person and a treasure to know.
    Hugs,Pat

    ReplyDelete