Monday 29 March 2010

Black Eyed Susan (MK#32)

I tatted the red black eyed susan first but found out too late that I joined the second row of tatting incorrectly and you can see that it is slightly skewed. So I decided to try again. This time is it joined correctly. So I have two black eyed susans.

I love the black eyed susan flower too. Very pretty if planted in groups and when they are in bloom.

This pattern is probably from Mary Konior's library book which I have returned to the library. I wish I could have kept it for myself.
Just double checked my notes. This pattern is from 'A Pattern Book of Tatting' by Mary Konior on pg 36.

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty!
    Thank you for coming by to celebrate my blogoversary with me! Good luck to you!
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm impressed with u tatting up most of mary kornior's patterns from the same book. lovely patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bookmarks you did a wonderful job! Thanks for coming over to my blog and leaving a great comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookmarks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bookmarks are very pretty! I love to make bookmarks, either tatted or crocheted =)

    ReplyDelete