Monday 12 August 2013

Tat Along With Margaret - Complete


It is completed and measures about 7 inches across. The last round was tatted in Lizbeth 40 Herbal Garden (#179). I did mine in 3 different colours and it looks quite different from Margaret's. View hers here.

This pattern is by Anastasia Maltseva. Thank you for this interesting pattern. I especially love Round 1.

Margaret, thank you for tatting this with me. It was such a nice change from tatting Windmills for me. Hope you had fun too.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this tat along and it was interesting to see how two very different colour combinations can look. I did like round one the best too, and it was a lovely pattern to tat up.
    Thank you Wendy for an interesting tat along.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    It is funny, I seem to see concentric rings toward the center.

    ReplyDelete